January 29th, 2021
- Hifdh, Qiraa, & Hifdh mastery: a moderate path to complete memorization of the Quran while cultivating a relationship with the Quran: a daily habit of reading, reviewing, and reciting from kg through 12th grade and beyond
- Unique Alim program: understanding the Quran through the lens of the traditional Islamic sciences consists of coursework in Classical (or Quranic) Arabic, Aqeedah, Fiqh, Hadith, Seerah, & Tafsir, taught by local scholars (Imams), guides students on how to apply the meaning/message of the Quran in real life, THEIR lives, here, as Muslims in America
- Provides leadership and community service opportunities for them to begin in this role themselves as huffadh, qaris, and students of knowledge (talib al-ilm)
- Accredited and advanced level coursework in all other subjects: English, math, science, social studies, and PE, building capacity for successful completion of up to two years of college credit during high school, integrated with Islamic values, morals, and manners.
- Highly Qualified Muslim teachers as role models and guides, Muslim classmates as colleagues and friends, friendships that are like being part of an extended family, that last a lifetime