Welcome to IQA admissions information page
IQA is accepting applications for the 2016-2017 school year.
Applicants for Kindergarten must be 5 years old on or before December 31st, 2016.
Please submit the following documents with the enrollment application.
- Birth certificate
- Social Security card
- Most recent immunization record *
- Most recent report card and last year’s final report card, (1st grade and above), including grades and teacher comments [If the student has never attended school before and has no previous report cards, a signed statement to that effect must be submitted in lieu of any previous school reports.]
- Most recent standardized test results, (1st grade and above) [If the student has never taken a standardized test and therefore has no test results to submit, a signed statement to that effect must be submitted in lieu of such results.]
- $150 non-refundable fee for application and admission assessment
- ESL documents for students who have taken ESL classes previously
Optional documents that may increase candidate chances of admission:
- Character reference from a former teacher or principal;
- Preschool report cards or testing data (for KG applicants);
- Documentation of previous Hifz and/or Arabic language achievement;
- Documentation showing that your child has been screened for English as a Second
Please ensure to submit only complete applications with all required documents.
Incomplete applications will not be taken into consideration and it will delay the admission process.
- IQA does not provide services for students with special needs including; emotional, behavioral, learning deficits, disabilities, and/or limited English proficiency at the moment.
- IQA does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, athletic and other school administered programs.
* All students are required to submit medical records that document the immunizations as required under the State of Texas Education Code Section 38.00.1. Otherwise, please submit proof as required by the stated section showing that the child is exempt to be immunized, or proof that the child is entitled to provisional admission under that section and under rules adopted by it.
- Candidates who have submitted a complete application – with all required documentation – will be scheduled to take an admissions test for the grade they are applying for.
- Notification of results will be given within two weeks of the examination.
The admissions test is a skills assessment designed to measure the student’s success at his/her grade level at IQA. There is nothing to study for this test.
- An interview with the student and parents will be scheduled to discuss the results and recommendations for the student.
IQA admission is NOT based on a first come first serve basis. However, completed applications will be given priority in the admission process.
IQA class sizes are small and do fill out quickly. Qualifying students will be placed in a waiting pool until a space becomes available.
Students who are admitted to IQA will be notified in writing and given a deadline for confirmation of intent to enroll. Confirmation must be accompanied by the payment of the following required fees:
- $600 per family non-refundable registration fee [Due upon confirmation of admission]
- $300 per child for instructional materials fee [ Due on August 1, 2016 or upon confirmation of admission]
- $600 per child, tuition installment [Due August 1, 2016 or upon confirmation of admission]
Please refer to the Tuition and Fees section for all applicable fees.
Unconfirmed seats will be offered to other qualified candidates if not confirmed by the due date given.
All students are admitted on a probationary basis for the first year and may be dismissed at any time therein for valid academic or disciplinary reasons.