Dear Parents, As-Salamu-‘Alaikum. We would like to welcome you and thank you for your interest in enrolling your children at IQA. Please be advised of the following general information regarding the admissions process:
- Kindergarten students must be five years old on or before December 31 st of the current year (This date is not compatible with many other schools.)
- 1st Grade students and above must have successfully completed the previous school year at 70% or above in each subject and demonstrate behavioral compliance in the previous academic environment.
- Students with special learning needs, including but not limited to emotional, behavioral, learning deficits or disabilities, and/or limited English proficiency, will not be admitted to IQA on the basis that the academy does not provide programs to adequately meet such needs.
IQA is operated on a non-discriminatory basis according to equal treatment and access to services without regard to gender, race, national origin, or ancestry in the administration of its admission and educational policies. IQA starts accepting applications for the next school year in March. Applications for the current school year are accepted year around. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Before filling out our application please read all the information and instructions.
There are five steps in our admissions process:
I) Gather required documents for each child
The following documents are required for each child’
- Copy of Birth certificate
- Immunization records
- The most current report card
- Official transcript (for 9th-12th grade applicants)
- STAAR testing results (if applicable)
In addition to the required documentation, the following optional documents may increase your child’s chances of admission
- Character reference from a former teacher or principal;
- Preschool report cards or testing data (for KG applicants);
- Documentation of previous Hifz and/or Arabic language achievement;
- Documentation showing that your child has been screened for English as a Second Language (ESL) and does NOT require ESL services;
Note: The applications will not be considered until all the necessary documents are submitted.
II) Fill and submit registration form
Download the IQA registration form (Registration Form), fill it completely and submit with the required application fee and testing fee ($150 non-refundable) using any of the following three options:
- In person: Submit the filled application at the IQA main office
- Online: Fill out the downloaded registration form. Email the filled registration form and scanned version of all the necessary documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can pay the $150 non-refundable testing and application fee online
- By fax: Download the registration form link and fax the application along with all the necessary documents to 469-305-0770. Pay the $150 non-refundable testing and application fee online or by mail to the
For those who are inquiring about the school please fill out the inquiry form and someone will contact you from the school.
Once all the documents are received you will be contacted by the office to schedule your child’s admissions test. At the time of the test, the testing fee must have been paid.
The child’s test score will be reviewed and a decision will be made.
If your child is admitted to IQA you will be notified in writing and given a deadline for confirmation of your intent to enroll. Confirmation must be accompanied by the payment of fees to be valid. details of tuition and fees can be found at the Tuition & Fees page.
Unconfirmed seats will be offered to other qualified candidates if not confirmed by the due date given.
All students are admitted on a probationary basis for the first year and may be dismissed at any time therein for valid academic or disciplinary reasons.
Re-Enrollment for the current students:
Current students can re-enroll in a few steps:
- Download the re-enrollment PDF document fill it out and send it with your child along with a payment of $100
- Log in to the Sycamore family account using user name and password
- click on my school at the bottom left corner
- click enrollment
- click on the online portal
- follow instructions for enrolling your child
- Or you can access your account using the following link(Please use existing user name and password to login): https://app.sycamoreschool.com/admissions/index.php?schoolid=3422