Tuition & Fees
|# Children||Total annual tuition||Monthly installment (10 Mo.)|
All fees are mandatory and non-refundable except where indicated.
- Application Fee: $50 per student
- Admission Test: $100 per student
- Registration: $600 per family (one-time charge)
- Technology Fee: $100 per year per child
- Re-Enrollment: $100 per returning student each year (paid in the spring to reserve space for the coming year)
- Instructional Materials: $300 per student each year; The instructional materials fee helps pay for the cost of maintaining the adoption of updated textbooks and covering other material costs for workbooks, worksheets, photocopying, etc. Teachers will distribute the required texts and materials to each student at the beginning of the year. It is the student’s responsibility return it in good condition at the end of the year or upon withdrawal. In the case of withdrawal, a prorated refund for the book fee will be extended up until the last two months of the academic year. At the end of each school year or upon withdrawal, fines may be assessed for loss or damages.
- Other Fees – Other fees may include activity fees for field trips or other educational experiences that require additional funding. Such costs will be communicated to parents as the need arises in a timely fashion.
Due Dates & Forms of Payment
As shown above, tuition is paid in 10 installments from August to May, or in advance. Payments are due on the 1st of each month. Acceptable forms of payment include recurring credit/debit card arrangement (credit cards have additional fees) or automatic checking withdrawal.
Late Fees & Collection Policy
- Payments are due on the first of each month.
- Any payment received after the 5th of the month is considered past due and a charge of $25.00 per student will be applied.
- Accounts not rectified by the 10th of the month will be given a written notice followed by a suspension warning for each student on the account.
- If the account remains unsettled or an alternative payment arrangement is not agreed upon by the 20thof the month, students on the account will be suspended until payment is received or appropriate arrangements have been made.
- No child will be re-admitted to the school if there remains outstanding tuition due from a previous semester or year.
- Accounts that remain delinquent for 60 days may be reported to a credit bureau.
PLEASE NOTE: While it is our intent to work with families to settle outstanding balances without disrupting a child’s education, IQA is under no obligation to make alternative payment arrangements for any account.
Returned Check Policy
Note: IQA administration reserves a right to change the tuition anytime.
- General policy: Checks submitted to IQA that are returned for insufficient funds (NSF) will result in an additional $25 fee charged.
- No Late Fees will apply for the first occurrence of NSF if the check was initially submitted on time, but additional occurrences will result in charges for both NSF ($25) and Late Fee ($25) if the valid check or payment is late.